Monday, December 17, 2012

ho ho ho christmas tree...

She is trimmed. She is grand. She is HANDS DOWN my most favorite tree I have ever had. 

I've been collecting all year round. The majority of our ornaments are from:
Antique stores
Flea Markets
Handmade
Christmas past

My Theme this year is JOLLYWOOD!!!!! but I already told you that!

...and JOLLY  she is!


so blurry. i have no defense


naked.



I picked up the owls this year. on our trip to Boise. Boise peeps. Shabby house. =BOMB!

I think they are my favs of this year


 soooo....mannnny....christmas balls. Want your tree to look more full. fill it with balls. The quickest and typically the cheapest way!

 another fav. ornament I made last year for our first christmas!


oh and santa! i wuv santa


 Our tree topper and tree skirt our both from Target! I LOVE target!!!!!!

ps. did you like the Joy ornament! Yeah I made those. and you can too! tomorrow!







No comments:

Post a Comment