Thursday, December 27, 2012

...after math

Christmas has come and gone in the blink of an eye.

This is how ours played out.

we had a PARTY!


It was like being in a room with really really ridiculously good looking people!



Courtney never takes a bad photo....but i'll capture it one day!



Party favors! handmade elephant ornaments. and homemade white chocolate peppermint popcorn

Good signs of a good time!!


Then I made sure santa had something really yummy...so he'd leave something really good!


TA-DA!!!!!!!!!!

Santa really put thought behind his present for us! He brought us the gift of togetherness and I couldn't be more thrilled! Now we can both create in the same space!



Mrs. Claus must share the same brain. She gave justin the gun that her grandpa gave her dad back in the 60's. #sentimental


Mr. B is picture perfect!

And the most exciting present came last....My sister in law got engaged on the 19th! on Christmas day i was handed a present. a lil christmas box. inside was a note.

will you....[flip over]...be my MAID OF HONOR!!!!!!!!!!

Folks. trust me when I say BIG BIG things are happening for the Umphrey's come 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment