Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Island hopping //

Who Get's a Vacation this Year?

I DO!

And I can't stand it! A group of friends and Justin and I will be setting the sail down to the British Virgin Island... great vacation for a girl who is terrified of the ocean and SHARKS! 

I've already started Island prepping and I thought I would share with you some of the goodies I am bringing
My thought's for swimsuits are simple. Buy a vibrant pattern bottom and mix and match the top with solid colors that match. You don't want to look OH SO MATCHY with your swimsuit when you have such a fierce pattern...ladies we aren't 12 anymore. 

I am on operation slim down for the next month, so I'll share some of my skinny receipts with you this month along with more island prepping!

No comments:

Post a Comment